Sunday, December 13, 2009

A DAILY PRAYER GUIDE FOR YOUR FAMILY

by Idaline Prince

This prayer guide is specially prepared for women to support their family on their knees, by claiming God’s promises and blessings.

PRAYER FOR MY HUSBAND:
HEALTH AND PROTECTION:

Lord, let his youth will be renewed like the eagle’s. Is.40: 31
Lord, let his feet will be transformed like that of the deer’s. Hab.3: 19
Lord, make him flourish like a palm tree and make him bear fruit in his old age. Ps.92: 14
Lord, let no evil will befall him. Ps.91: 10
Lord, preserve him from all evil and you will preserve his soul. Ps.121: 8
Lord, guard his going out and coming in. Ps.121: 8
Lord, grant him good health and healing. Jer.33: 6

WORK:

Lord, grant him a wise and discerning heart. 1Kings: 3:12
Lord, help him to be trustworthy and exhibit integrity in all circumstances. Dan.6: 4
Lord, grant him the ability to solve mysteries, interpret dreams and have visions about the future. Gen.41: 37
Lord, grant him humility to take up the great responsibility of delivering your people from misery and leading them to your kingdom. Num 12:3,4
Lord, may your favor rest upon him so that the works of his hands will be established Ps.90: 17
Lord, I pray that he will win the appreciation from you and all authorities for his every little effort: “Well done good and faithful servant. You have been faithful in few things. I will put you incharge of many things.” Matt.25: 21

LOVE IN OUR FAMILY:
Lord, make our love increase and overflow for each other. 1Thes.3: 12
Lord, help him to love me as his own self. Eph.5: 8
Lord, let the world know that we are your disciples through our love for each other. John.13: 35
Lord, help us exhibit love that always protects, trusts, hopes, preserves and keeps record of no wrongs. 1Cor.13:6

PRAYER FOR MY CHILDREN:
FOR THE WELFARE OF OUR CHILDREN:

Lord, let them be like well-nurtured plants and like pillars carved to adorn a palace. Ps.114:12
Lord, instruct them. Is.54: 13
Lord, give a holistic development. Physical, mental, social and spiritual. Lk.2: 52
Lord, increase in terms of every spiritual and earthly blessing. Ps.155: 14,15
Lord, keep them in unity and love among them. Ps.133: 1
Lord, let them be like olive shoots around the table. Ps.128: 3
Lord, give them wisdom and great insight to understand various subjects. 1Kings.4: 29,32,33
Lord, let there be none equal to them in wisdom and performance and let them be found ten times better. Dan.1: 19,20

A PRAYER FOR MYSELF:
LORD BLESS ME WITH ALL THESE NOBLE CHARACTERS:

Lord, shape me and mould my rough areas, to be worthy of being called a precious ruby. Prov.31: 10
Lord, help me to win the confidence of my husband as I continue to portray Christian virtues. Prov.31: 11
Lord, let me a source of goodness today. Prov, 31:12
Lord, grant me the grace to utilize every opportunity to bring warmth and healing to my family. Prov.31: 13,21
Lord, enable me to nourish them everyday with food for their body and soul. Prov.31: 15
Lord, help me to be wise in all my dealings. Prov.31: 16,18
Lord, empower me with divine strength to discharge all my responsibilities. Prov.31: 17
Lord, gives me a heart that is compassionate and sensitive to others need. Prov.31: 20
Lord, help me to earn respect and favor for the family through my virtuous deeds. Prov.31: 23,25
Lord, preserve my tongue from evil. Prov.31: 26
Lord, refresh me when I am tired and renew my spirit to handle all circumstances. Prov.31: 27
Lord, help me to fear you and diligently seek you. Prov.31: 30
Lord, adorn me with your beauty and splendor everyday. Prov.31: 30
Lord, let my life be a testimony for many. Prov.31: 31


AMEN

1 comment:

  1. excellent prayer..thank u so much...!!!

    ReplyDelete